One of my friends told me that they were having problems with their internet. On investigating the issue, I went through the wireless router and the TSTT ADSL trying to figure out if any of the settings were off. After about 20 minutes of being puzzled by the issue, I decided to take the chance to call TSTT's Internet Helpdesk. The helpdesk itself was very helpful but told me that it was an issue on their side. So for 3 days of downtime which ended up being a TSTT problem, they should automatically fixed the issue instead of having customers call in just to solve the issue. It's just ridiculous!